An exclusive 2-day in-person workshop
For leaders and senior managers looking to ensure the success of their teams, with measurable performance and engagement. And without having to work longer hours or burning out.
When: 25th & 26th October | Where: The Retreat, Elcot Park, Newbury
This is for you if...
- You are a leader or manager in tech
- You offer flexible working, or have teams distributed across multiple locations
- Your goal is to build high performing, connected, and collaborative teams
- Measurable productivity and engagement is important to you
- You want to ensure that neither you nor your team work unnecessarily long hours or burn out
You will learn...
- How to leverage the hidden opportunities of hybrid working
- The strategies needed to both increase and measure engagement, productivity and performance of your teams
- Additional strategies for safeguarding individual wellbeing and the longevity of the team
- Advanced skills to enhance your influence and credibility as a Leader
- The Peak Productivity Blueprint for Teams
- A personalised implementation action plan so you can get started straight away!
- One-to-one follow-up call for accountability and actionability
All for only £1,495 per person!
Only 12 spaces available
We limit the workshop to a maximum of 12 attendees to create an engaging and interactive environment. This ensures you take the maximum value back to your teams.RESERVE YOUR SPACE NOW
Your workshop leaders
Two experts in their respective fields, combining to deliver a unique high-value and impactful experience
Dr Marcelle Crinean
Ex-Global Tech; Executive High Performance & Mental Fitness Coach
Certified High Performance Coach for senior leaders and top performing teams ☆ Clinical Psychotherapist ☆ Recognised as an influential leader by Brainz Magazine
For more information see: drmarcellecrinean.com
Future of Work Thought Leader & Creator of The Flexible Work Accelerator
Experienced SaaS leader bringing innovation and strategic direction ☆ Published author ☆ Startup advisor ☆ Your organisational design partner in the Future of Work
For more information see: simonholmes.com
What's on the agenda
- Characteristics of a high-performing team
- The six pillars of high performance
- The hybrid challenge and opportunity
- Measuring productivity
- Productivity through asynchronous-first working
- Building connection & culture in a hybrid world
- Wellbeing, stress management, and resilience strategies
- Leadership skills for high-performing hybrid teams